Let’s face it, today’s kids know more about the latest in electronic gadgets than we do. They live for video games, spend hours on the internet, and manage more virtual relationships than most college students do in real life.
Every time I go to a toy store, toy isles are filled with all kinds of interactive video games. I constantly see kids hunched over playing video games on phones, iPods, and tablets.
These toys do help to give kids a sense of teamwork and strategy, but they can never replace real life experiences. Kids need to get out from behind their screens, especially if they’ve got a passion for video games.
The best way to cure that is to get them an electronic controlled toy. It’s a safe way for them to release excess energy, and it will help them develop hand-eye coordination, motor skills, and strengthen their bodies.
Kids will learn how to operate the toy, become strategic in competitions and teamwork, and it will keep them physically fit. If you haven’t given your kids a toy like that, it’s time to start shopping.
1. Lancer Tactical Airsoft LT-15T-G2 SD AEG RIS Mock Suppressor Generation 2 Sports Indoor Outdoor Field Ready Out of The Box
- High quality build
- Adjustable hop-up
- Full metal
- Strong firing power
- Solid ABS Construction
- Not too heavy
- Battery included
- Clear instructions
- Very accurate
- Not very durable, especially when compared to more expensive models
- Loaded from the top, so mags are awkward to switch out
- Plastic sling mounts
- Can be a bit hard to dry fire
- No rail for a red dot sight (although you can secure an iron sight with screws)
2. DPMS Full Auto SBR CO2-Powered BB Air Rifle
- Light weight paired with a precision shot every time
- Double action capability gives the shooter full control
- Adjustable trigger allows you to customize your shot
- Comes with two magazines … one for hunting and one for shooting at targets
- Comes with a facility for upgrading the shooting range
- Excellent design and ergonomics
- Solidly built
- Ideal for out-of-doors or indoor play
- Fantastic service by the manufacturer
- Tracks moving targets better than regular air rifles
- Not ideal for young children
- Is prone to getting lost
If you’re looking for an air rifle that has the option of automatic shooting and a quick trigger response, this is the one for you. This gun is truly value for money. In our testing, this air rifle shot quicker and more accurately than regular ones. Plus, you have the option to toggle between semi-automatic and automatic fire. The compression is impressive and the projectiles are very precise.
3. Soft Air COLT RIS Spring Airsoft Rifle and Pistol On-Duty Kit
- The best performance for your money
- Full metal frame and operating slide
- Very high quality material for the price
- Steel over-molded gearbox
- Excellent accuracy with no bullet spread at 50 feet away
- Durable polymer lower receiver and full metal upper receiver
- Consistent BB feed for important tactical advantages
- Slightly heavier than other plastic guns
- Included magazine capacity is lower than many airsoft guns
- Hop up is hard to adjust for some users
If you want the best airsoft AEG but don’t want to spend hundreds on a pricey M4 Rifle or similar, then the Full Metal HK 416 CQB or the generic version of this Airsoft Rifle is your best bet. With the exception of the flash hider, this is a 100% steel (metal alloy) airsoft gun. At a little under 6 pounds, it’s heavier than most plastic airsoft guns, but that’s due to the heavier metal used in the build. It’s very sturdy, as any metal replica should be, and it performs like the real thing. Plus, it shoots with pinpoint accuracy up to 108 feet away, and with its longer barrel, it has a higher chance of a headshot than other shorter barrel guns.
4. bbtac m16a2 airsoft gun vietnam style spring airsoft gun rifle
- Very realistic design
- Solid construction
- Great for dead on accuracy
- Sleek design is very appealing to numerous gun enthusiasts
- Exceptional customer service
- It may overheat
- Doesn’t fire as far as some of the other guns on this list
- This gun is very heavy compared to some of the other options
Recently, airsoft guns have been growing in popularity as an outdoor sport and some people even use it as a substitute to hunting. With that said, you’d want a model that’s lightweight and easy to handle, but still feels as realistic as possible. For this reason, bbtac’s Vietnam model would be a great choice, with its authentic woodland camo look, and solid, accurate construction.
The gun comes from the factory in a standard set-up, and it’s a 9mm version. It also features a full metal magazine and flash hider. This is one of the more expensive options, but definitely worth the investment if you’re looking for a gun that will hold true to its long-lasting, intricate design.
5. Sig Sauer MCX .177 Cal Co2 Powered
- Very accurate design
- Comes with two magazines for extended use
- Ergonomic design
- Built from a durable metal material
- Equipped with safety features
- Versatile (can be used for target practice and pest control)
- Lightweight and easy to carry on trips with proper case
- Powerful and sturdy with each shot
- It can be reloaded in no time
- It lacks sound suppressor which would have helped in making it an interesting weapon for stealth missions
- The barrel is very long which makes it difficult to aim
Looking for a low-priced but nonetheless top-notch airsoft gun for your collection? Try the Sig Sauer MCX. It comes with two magazines, each of them holding up to 30 rounds for extended use. The rifle is lightweight and easy to carry anywhere.
It’s a well-made product and is easy to reload. It’s also versatile and can be used for target practice or pest control. Definitely a gun to consider.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best airsoft assault rifle?
While there are a lot of airsoft assault rifles available in the market, making it a difficult task narrowing them down to just one best airsoft assault weapon. And what make it even more difficult is that each airsoft player has his or her own personal preference.
Some of the most popular brands include Airsoft GI, AGM, Airsoft Masterpiece and Umarex. All the best airsoft assault rifles in the market today, can be found below.
What is the best airsoft ar?
A lot of people say that airsoft is just a bunch of kids running around in the backyard having fun. But that’s just not the case. Airsoft is a REAL sport with tournaments held all over the world. It’s a great sport for anybody to get into, even kids!
What is the best airsoft ar?
An airsoft gun is basically just like a regular gun. The difference is that it shoots plastic pellets. They are small and hurt if they hit you, but everything else about them is great!
Anyways, let’s get to the point of this post, shall we? There are a lot of different airsoft guns out there but I’m just going to rap-up the top 5 and tell you the best airsoft gun of 2018.
What is the best AEG airsoft rifle?
This is a tricky question. Hands down, most players use M4s, M16s, AKs, G36s, and M14s. Despite this, there are plenty of players out there that swear by the site, maneuverability, and accuracy of their SCARs, MP5s, and AUGs.
These days, AEG airsoft rifles are a cut above anything else you can find on the market. The technology they use is not only better than anything the older generations had to offer, they are faster, more reliable, and easier to get in the field.
What airsoft gun has the highest rate of fire?
The Gamo 250 FPS is the fastest firing airsoft rifle in the market today. Airsoft guns which are automatic or are capable of automatic fire can fire about 10 rounds per second. The 8mm bearing surface and high velocity ensure that the BB spreads in a broad pattern in the target impact. A good sniper scope allows accurate shots at longer ranges.
Now, whether you're an avid airsoft player or you're simply looking for a hobby or sport that you can enjoy with your friends or family, this guide will help you make a well-informed decision on the many different types of airsoft rifles that are available.
People who are new to airsoft…Read more below